2023 EuCNC & 6G Summit
06/06/2023 @ 00:00 - 06/09/2023 @ 00:00
The 2023 Joint EuCNC & 6G Summit builds on putting together two successful conferences in the area of telecommunications: EuCNC, in its 32nd edition of a series, supported by the European Commission; the 6G Summit, in its 5th edition, originated from the 6G Flagship programme in Finland, one of the very first in its area. The conference is sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) and the European Association for Signal Processing (EURASIP), and supported by the European Commission. The conference addresses various aspects of Beyond 5G/6G communications systems and networks. It brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses, globally attracting in the last years more than 1 300 delegates from more than 40 countries all over the world, to present and discuss the latest results, and an exhibition with more than 70 exhibitors, for demonstrating the technology developed in the area, namely within research projects from EU R&I programmes.
The conference program will include:
- Regular oral sessions (papers from open call, to be submitted for uploading to IEEE Xplore)
- Special and Convened sessions, with papers on specific topics
- Workshops, with papers and presentations on specific topics
- Poster sessions (extended abstracts from open call addressing latest results)
- Demos and exhibitions, with pitches.